论坛全局菜单下方 - TICKMILL 285X70论坛全局菜单下方 - ThinkMarkets285X70论坛全局菜单下方 - 荔枝返现285X70论坛全局菜单下方 -  icmarkets285X70
查看:1118回复:7
琴心剑胆
注册时间2004-10-27
[音乐][枪与玫瑰] Sweet Child O' Mine & Don't Cry [MV]
楼主发表于:2004-11-14 19:19只看该作者倒序浏览
1楼 电梯直达
电梯直达
[FLASH=562,408]http://flash.mypcera.com/game1/yinghuo/weiweidonghua.swf[/FLASH] [ Last edited by 天天向上 on 2005-7-1 at 21:42 ]
TK29帖子1楼右侧xm竖版广告90-240
个性签名

手中剑 心中琴 独思量 莫相忘

广告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
唱游
注册时间2004-02-07
韬客大美女
发表于:2005-06-30 23:12只看该作者
2楼
Artist: Guns N' Roses Song: Don't Cry (Original) Talk to me softly There is something in your eyes Don't hang your head in sorrow And please don't cry I know how you feel inside I've I've been there before Somethin is changin' inside you And don't you know Don't you cry tonight I still love you baby Don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you baby And don't you cry tonight Give me a whisper And give me a sign Give me a kiss before you tell me goodbye Don't you take it so hard now And please don't take it so bad I'll still be thinkin' of you And the times we had...baby And don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you baby And don't you cry tonight And please remember that I never lied And please remember how I felt inside now honey You gotta make it your own way But you'll be alright now sugar You'll feel better tomorrow Come the morning light now baby And don't you cry tonight And don't you cry tonight And don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you baby And don't you cry Don't you ever cry Don't you cry tonight Baby maybe someday Don't you cry Don't you ever cry Don't you cry Tonight
唱游
注册时间2004-02-07
韬客大美女
发表于:2005-06-30 23:17只看该作者
3楼
枪花是一个伟大的摇滚的乐队,用伟大这两个字实在不过分。Axl Rose狂野不羁的演唱配和Slash轰鸣的吉它交织出一种美妙的效果:狂野而充满生气,激进而富于侵略性。在很多人眼里,摇滚就是噪音,就是那种声嘶力竭的喊叫,所以很多人不怎么接受摇滚。但枪花创造出《november rain》这样的旷世之作,怎么能让人不佩服他们的创作能力!这首歌反应了一个社会伦理问题问题,寓意深刻,表现在歌曲中更是难能可贵。这部长达十分钟的mtv拍摄场面非常宏大,摇滚乐队和交响乐团合作,曲子的旋律很缓慢,如泣如诉,rose用他那沙哑的嗓音娓娓的唱出了一个悲伤的故事。枪花是一个才华横溢的乐队,创造出了很多脍炙人口的歌曲,don't cry让人听了不哭也不行,patience让人都学着rose吹起了口哨。。。枪花实在让那些根本不懂摇滚的人,不喜欢的摇滚的人喜欢上了摇滚,推动了摇滚乐的普及和发展。所以,枪花是伟大的! Don't cry 中英对照版歌词 : talk to me softly 温柔地与我交谈 there's something in ur eyes 你眼中有千言万语 don't hang ur head in sorrow 不要低头悲伤 and please don't cry 也请不要哭泣 i know how you feel inside 我知道你心里的感受 i've been there before 我也曾经和你一样 somethin's changin' inside you!你心中已起了变化 and don't you know?难道你不知道 don't you cry tonight 今夜不要哭泣 i still love u baby 宝贝我仍然爱你 don't u cry tonight 今夜不要哭泣 don't u cry tonight 今夜不要哭泣 there's a heaven above you baby 宝贝,天堂就在你头上 and don't u cry tonight 今夜不要哭泣 give me a whisper 在我耳边轻轻细语 and give me a sigh 在我耳边轻轻叹息 give me a kiss 给我个吻 before u tell me goodbye 分手之前 don't u take it so hard now 现在不要难过 and please don't take it so bad 也不要觉得遗憾 i'll still b thinkin' of u 我仍然会想起你 and the times we had...baby 及我们共度的时光...宝贝 and don't u cry tonight 今夜不要哭泣 don't u cry tonight 今夜不要哭泣 don't u cry tonight 今夜不要哭泣 there's a heaven above you baby 宝贝,天堂就在你头上 and don't u cry tonight 今夜不要哭泣 and please remember 请记住 that i never lied 我从来不撒谎 and please remember 也请记住 how i felt inside now,honey 我内心的感受,亲爱的 u gotta make it ur own way 你必须用自己的方法解决 but u'll be alright now sugar 但你会没事的,甜心 u'll feel better tomorrow 你明天会好起来 come the morning light now baby 天将破晓了...宝贝 and don't u cry tonight 今夜不要哭泣 and don't u cry tonight 今夜不要哭泣 and don't u cry tonight 今夜不要哭泣 there's a heaven above u baby 宝贝,天堂就在你头上 and don't u cry 不要哭泣 don't u ever cry 不要再哭泣 don't u cry tonight 今夜不要哭泣 baby maybe someday 可能在某一天 don't u cry 不要哭泣 don't u ever cry 不要再哭泣 don't u cry 不要哭泣 tonight 于今夜
雅轩
注册时间2006-01-20
天籁之音奖
发表于:2006-06-02 07:55只看该作者
4楼
http://img.zol.com.cn/bbs/book/b_148/637148.jpg 这也是我的收藏之一,枪花乐队,我不想用太多文字来叙述,除了“伟大”两字...当1988年枪炮玫瑰乐队的单曲《Sweet Child O' Mine》第一次闯入了主流流行音乐市场的时候,他们就像主流摇滚乐中的叛逆战士一样,吹响了横行无阻的流行金属时代的熄灯号,在那个迪斯科舞曲和流行摇滚乐的最鼎盛时代。
[MP=1,1]http://9jh.cn:59755/wmv0606/q/qiangpaoyumeigui/qpymgsweetchild.wmv[/MP] Sweet Child O' Mine She's got a smile that it seems to me Reminds me of childhood memories Where everything Was as fresh as the bright blue sky Now and then when I see her face She takes me away to that special place And if I stared too long I'd probably break down and cry Oh, Sweet child o' mine Oh oh oh oh, Sweet love of mine She's got eyes of the bluest skies As if they thought of rain I hate to look into those eyes And see an ounce of pain Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place Where as a child I'd hide And pray for the thunder And the rain To quietly pass me by Oh, Sweet child o' mine Oh oh oh oh , Sweet love of mine Oh oh oh, Sweet child o' mine Oh oh oh, Sweet love of mine Where do we go Where do we go now Where do we go Where do we go now Sweet child Sweet child ... o' mine
[MP=1,1]http://9jh.cn:59755/wmv0606/q/qiangpaoyumeigui/qpymgdon.wmv[/MP] Don't Cry 没人不熟悉了吧 Talk to me softly, theres something in your eyes Dont hang your head in sorrow and please dont cry I know how you feel inside Ive, Ive been there before Somethins changin inside you and dont you know Dont you cry tonight, I still love you baby, dont you cry tonight Dont you cry tonight theres a heaven above you baby And dont you cry tonight Give me a whisper and give me a sigh Give me a kiss before you tell me goodbye Dont you take it so hard now and please dont take it so bad Ill still be thinkin of you and the times we had, baby And dont you cry tonight, dont you cry tonight Dont you cry tonight, theres a heaven above you baby And dont you cry tonight And please remember that I never lied And please remember how I felt inside now honey You gotta make it your own way but youll be alright now sugar Youll feel better tomorrow, come the morning light now baby And dont you cry tonight, and dont you cry tonight And dont you cry tonight, theres a heaven above you baby And dont you cry, dont you ever cry, dont you cry tonight Baby maybe someday, dont you cry, dont you ever cry, dont you cry
lyf330
注册时间2005-05-20
友爱维和奖
发表于:2006-06-02 08:02只看该作者
5楼
上学时听过,至今不知唱的什么? 不过就是好听!
alext
注册时间2004-10-31
驿站美文奖天籁之音奖幽默灌水奖
发表于:2006-06-02 08:04只看该作者
6楼
GunsN'Roses(枪花乐队)-emoji-imageemoji-image
个性签名

有过去,无现在,有将来。
无回忆,有当前,无未来。

baggio
注册时间2005-08-24
天籁之音奖
发表于:2006-06-02 09:23只看该作者
7楼
GunsN'Roses~~
个性签名

████ご永不だ言棄 ████

纽约客
注册时间2005-10-08

本站免责声明:

1、本站所有广告及宣传信息均与韬客无关,如需投资请依法自行决定是否投资、斟酌资金安全及交易亏损风险;

2、韬客是独立的、仅为投资者提供交流的平台,网友发布信息不代表韬客的观点与意思表示,所有因网友发布的信息而造成的任何法律后果、风险与责任,均与韬客无关;

3、金融交易存在极高法律风险,未必适合所有投资者,请不要轻信任何高额投资收益的诱导而贸然投资;投资保证金交易导致的损失可能超过您投入的资金和预期。请您考虑自身的投资经验及风险承担能力,进行合法、理性投资;

4、所有投资者的交易帐户应仅限本人使用,不应交由第三方操作,对于任何接受第三方喊单、操盘、理财等操作的投资和交易,由此导致的任何风险、亏损及责任由投资者个人自行承担;

5、韬客不隶属于任何券商平台,亦不受任何第三方控制,韬客不邀约客户投资任何保证金交易,不接触亦不涉及投资者的任何资金及账户信息,不代理任何交易操盘行为,不向客户推荐任何券商平台,亦不存在其他任何推荐行为。投资者应自行选择券商平台,券商平台的任何行为均与韬客无关。投资者注册及使用韬客即表示其接受和认可上述声明,并自行承担法律风险。

版权所有:韬客外汇论坛 www.talkfx.com 联络我们:[email protected]