论坛全局菜单下方 - TICKMILL 285X70论坛全局菜单下方 - ThinkMarkets285X70论坛全局菜单下方 - 荔枝返现285X70论坛全局菜单下方 -  icmarkets285X70
查看:2892回复:8
Jimjpy
注册时间2007-08-11
Fx Moneymaker一个外国人的交易系统
楼主发表于:2007-08-24 00:41只看该作者倒序浏览
1楼 电梯直达
电梯直达
Hi fellow traders, I'm using the Fx Moneymaker system for the last 9 months and following it religiously for the last 4 months. It's a trend following system. The Key components are 4 Indicators. Heikin-Ashi : Visual Confirmation of A Trend or Consolidation. Confirms also when market is in a Range. Stochastic & EMA34 : Indicates market momentum. Aroon: Confirms Trend. ATR : Indicates current market volume. I am getting around 30 to 150 pips daily on eur/usd, usd/chf and gbp/usd. I get about 1, 2 or 3 signals in a 24 Hour period. OK, Here is the Moneymaker!!, I use Metatrader for my analysis, doing it for about 1.5 years and use Alpari feed(http://www.alpari-idc.com/), Download MetaTrader from Alpari site. Alpari got the most accurate feed for metatrader, others are not reliable, and I've tried most of the brokers out there. You may try 34, heard they are good. I trade through Oanda/Cbfx. Get the following three custom indicators from metatrader yahoo group, (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/ ... rts_and_Indicators/) 1. "Heikin-aishi MOD" indicator : Visual Confirmation of the Current trend and not ranging(Extremely Important). 2. Aroon horn : Confirms The Trend has begun!! 3. Detail Daily pivot : Plots the Pivot and Support/Resistance lines. Very reliable for setting Stoploss. Setup : Get all the following indicators to the "Custom Indicator folder and fire up metatrader. Get 30 Minute eur/usd, usd/chf and gbp/usd Chart. plot the indicators as follows, 1. Heikin-aishi MOD, just load it up. 2. Load stochastic with default settings, i.e. 13,3,3 and Hi/Low, Simple setup. and Draw a Horizontal line on Stoc at level 50. 3. Aroon horn -no change just the default indicator. 4. ATR 14. 5. Load up 20,2 Bollinger bands(just for confirmation and for my another system). 6. Draw EMA 34(Red), 55(Blue) & 89(Green) on the Charts Entry, Buy signal : 1. Heikin-Ashi Candle is a Blue Candle(i.e. Blue Hi/Low Leg inside the candle and candle is a Bull/Hollow Candle) 2. Stoc must be crossing from below the 50 line and just above 50 OR 2a. Current Blue Heikin Candle is just above EMA 34 AND Closed above EMA 34. 3. Aroon horn UP(The Blue line) is on the top and FLAT. i.e. on Indicator level 105. 4. ATR 14 is rising. Must be rising, ATR Level not important, But expect levels to be at 15 to 30 on most signals. Go long on above Indicator confirmations. Note, On #2 use confirmation from either Stoc or EMA34, one will follow the other on usually the same candle or on the next 30M candle. Stop : It's a protective stop and for LONGS it is on 10 pip below the next support line of the current candle. Note, when you load up "Detail Daily pivot" Custom indicator, it plots the daily Support/Resistance lines for you. I use them for my stops. Also for longs ADD Spread to your stops. If you entry bar on or close proximity to a S/R bar, then you may also use the next Support line +10 pips as your stop. Note stops must be 30+spread or above. i.e. 30 to 65 pips(Usually). Trailing : Stop at B/E on 30 pip profit, Profit at 50 -->get stop to 20, 70-->40, 100-->80 etc. Exit : when trailing stop gets hit. If it's a false signal then Stoc crossed down from above the 50 line and/OR aroon up bar crossed the down bar(When u'ar long). if I am in front of the PC then EXIT on plain simple consolidation. When price bars are in consolidation ATR should be dropping. Sell Signal : Just opposite of above. I've used this system with eur/usd, usd/chf extensively. I also use it with gbp/usd, but some times I get my stops hit due to high volatility of this pair. I've tried demo with other pairs like Eur/Jpy & Eur/Gbp(Works 65% of the Trades), Aud/Usd & Usd/Cad (works at least 55% of the time). The % results are not backtested but from my actual trades on them. Another Entry Technique : Use a 5 Minute chart entry on the retracement after the signal occurred. You may have to do this for Gbp/Usd if you get whiplashed. With this system at least 60% of the time you loose 20 ~ 50 pips of the current trend u'ar following, But I feel it's required to make sure the trend has begun!! I wait for Aroon Up/Blue Line to be On top and Become Flat to go long. Note on the Daily pivot : IF price bounce from Daily pivot(If entered close to pivot point), you must get your stops to B/E otherwise look for exits. This is especially applicable for GBP/USD. if your trade is away from daily pivot then look for continuation away from the pivot. Charts : Pls. see the attached charts that I used to trade today. The Image quality isn't good as I had to reduce it to upload to MT. I'm open to suggestions; please feel free to add your ideas to improve this system. Those who wish to try it, test it on DEMO first before you try it live. I know this is not the best out there, But worked for me so far. For the last 1 month market is rangebound. But with this system I'am still getting about 30~100 pips daily on each of the eur/usd, usd/cnf & gbp/usd. 这个交易系统KD指标会根据未来的行情会进行前面的调整,这个指标是一个缺陷。这个指标做日内的没什么价值。 ATR指标不能简单的安他说的一定要通过哪一点才能进行交易,不同的货币它运行的幅度差别很大。这个指标要根据不同的货币进行适当的调整 [ 本帖最后由 Jimjpy 于 2007-8-24 08:59 编辑 ]Aroon_v2.mq4
TK29帖子1楼右侧xm竖版广告90-240
个性签名

www.talkforex.com

广告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
Jimjpy
注册时间2007-08-11
楼主发表于:2007-08-24 00:43只看该作者
2楼
我把它的交易规则和测试的一些问题。。。我的英语水平不好可能会少掉这个系统的精华。。。其它指标MT4都有自带。参数设置上面都有。:D :D
Jimjpy
注册时间2007-08-11
楼主发表于:2007-08-24 01:02只看该作者
3楼
USDCHF运用。。。。。。usdchf.jpgusdchf.jpg
个性签名

www.talkforex.com

Jimjpy
注册时间2007-08-11
Jimjpy
注册时间2007-08-11
Jimjpy
注册时间2007-08-11
楼主发表于:2007-08-25 03:44只看该作者
6楼
顶一下:) :) :D :( :)
nylon
注册时间2006-07-28
发表于:2007-08-25 11:49只看该作者
7楼
:) :) :) :)
个性签名

韬客社区www.talkfx.co

capable
注册时间2007-08-29
发表于:2007-08-29 12:20只看该作者
8楼
英语没过关~ !!!!!!!
taime
注册时间2007-04-07

本站免责声明:

1、本站所有广告及宣传信息均与韬客无关,如需投资请依法自行决定是否投资、斟酌资金安全及交易亏损风险;

2、韬客是独立的、仅为投资者提供交流的平台,网友发布信息不代表韬客的观点与意思表示,所有因网友发布的信息而造成的任何法律后果、风险与责任,均与韬客无关;

3、金融交易存在极高法律风险,未必适合所有投资者,请不要轻信任何高额投资收益的诱导而贸然投资;投资保证金交易导致的损失可能超过您投入的资金和预期。请您考虑自身的投资经验及风险承担能力,进行合法、理性投资;

4、所有投资者的交易帐户应仅限本人使用,不应交由第三方操作,对于任何接受第三方喊单、操盘、理财等操作的投资和交易,由此导致的任何风险、亏损及责任由投资者个人自行承担;

5、韬客不隶属于任何券商平台,亦不受任何第三方控制,韬客不邀约客户投资任何保证金交易,不接触亦不涉及投资者的任何资金及账户信息,不代理任何交易操盘行为,不向客户推荐任何券商平台,亦不存在其他任何推荐行为。投资者应自行选择券商平台,券商平台的任何行为均与韬客无关。投资者注册及使用韬客即表示其接受和认可上述声明,并自行承担法律风险。

版权所有:韬客外汇论坛 www.talkfx.com 联络我们:[email protected]